Merry Meet! Welcome to my own little corner of the internet. 
It's been a hot minute since I've had a blog so have some grace while I refigure this all out. 

My name is Kerri. I guess you could say I'm a Kitchen Witch, or maybe an Eclectic Witch. I like to put modern spins on traditional practices. I source materials from my yard and surrounding lakes as well as from Amazon and Dollar Tree. I like to work with my hands but living in a digital world I do my best to make my practices accessible to all. 

I'm a Spiritual Counselor and Minister of the Universal Life Church. I was born and raised Catholic but have always been drawn to the Old Gods and Nature. I'm Irish and many of my beliefs and practices can be traced back to Celtic and Druid traditions. I have found comfort in my dealings with the triple Goddess Brigid who I learned of growing up as Saint Bridget. 

I've been in the broom closet for far too long and it's time to step out of the shadows and into the light. What better time to do this than the approach of Yule and the Winter Solstice.  

You can find me on Facebook and Instagram 
I also have a VIP Group on Facebook where I welcome everyone to be involved in the conversation about magick and every day life. 

You can find my magical wares and/or book a Tarot Reading over on Etsy 


Oh, this is Gigi the Black Cat that goes along with my collection of broomsticks. She's a magical little creature and I'm sure you'll all fall under her spell just like I did. 

I hope you enjoy being on this journey with me and maybe find some pieces of yourself along the way.

As Above so Below, 
Kerri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The REAL Christmas/Yule Mascot

Preparing for Yule in 2020